Members and friends of UUFM participate in a range of activities both small and large. Among regular groups are
- Book Club
- Men’s Group: Meets every Wednesday at noon in the large Religious Education room at the Fellowship.
- Women’s Group
- Drum Circle
- Tai Chi & Meditation meetings
- Pagan Circle
- Third Thursday Supper: Tai Chi begins at 5:30, childcare available, supper at 6:00. Everyone is welcome!
- Movie night
- Short-term reading groups on varying topics. Past groups have included
- Earth in the balance
- Atheism and ethics
- UU parenting
- Workshops on Unitarian Universalism and spirituality.
In the fall a five week course which explores the Tao Te Ching will be led by Blake Belanger and Rev. Michael Nelson.
A four week class on Sunday afternoons following the service offered to help deepen your understanding of Unitarian Universalism will begin in October and end in November. The sessions are designed for people who are contemplating membership and for those who have recently joined. Three sessions are lead by Rev. Nelson and one session is lead by Cory Zeller, the Director of Religious Education.
- Other short term skills and activities workshops, including
- craft night
- journaling and writing your personal history
- Meadowlark Service
Fourth Wednesday of the month at 3:00. Led by Rev. Nelson with the help of Kathleen Oldfather. Everyone is welcome to attend
- Family-oriented activities (bowling, parent’s night out, ping-pong tournaments ….)