Members and friends of UUFM participate in a range of activities both small and large. To get information about any of these options, or learn how to get in touch with the contact person, you can call or email our office. Among regular groups are
- Chalice Circles: A way to get to know a small group of people and experience and explore our monthly themes. Different groups meet daytime, weeknights, and on Sunday afternoon. Contact Rev Jonalu Johnstone to learn more.
- Circle Dinners: Small groups meet in one another’s homes to share a dinner together. Contact is Madilena Mendiola.
- Book Discussion: Meets monthly on the final Friday of the month. Learn more from Lorrie Cross.
- Men’s Lunch Group: Meets every Wednesday at noon in the large Religious Education room at the Fellowship. Contact Michael Oldfather.
- Women’s Coffee Group: Meets every Monday and Thursday morning at West Loop McDonalds. Contact Jane Pelletier.
- Meadowlark Services: Fourth Wednesday of the month at 3 pm. Led by Rev Jonalu Johnstone and exploring our monthly theme
- Family-oriented activities (bowling, parent’s night out, ping-pong tournaments …). Check the latest information from Religious Education.
- Resplendent Firefly Open Circle: A Pagan open circle for community, spirituality, and magic/religious practices, meets monthly, on irregular Saturdays. Contact Mandy Ryan.