The tools we need to transform our communities are the tools of courageous love. Although we think of protest and prayer as different tools, what if we could see protest as a form of prayer and prayer as a form of protest? Rev … read more.
- Susan Turner
- 08/08/2020 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- RE Outside
- 08/08/2020 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Zoom In to Religious Education
- 08/09/2020 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Protest and Prayer: Transformed by Courageous Love
- 08/09/2020 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Women's Coffee group
- 08/10/2020 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fellowship volunteers prepare and serve Happy Kitchen Community breakfast on Friday mornings from 7:00 to 8:30 am, at St Paul’s Episcopal Church, 601 Poyntz Avenue. The meal is free and open to the public, providing a warm meal for community members in need. All are welcome.